Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finished my rotation on Underwater Paradise. Got some more background done and since that seemed to be slow going - I decided to complete the Lion Fish which is at the center of the design. Filled everything in and even backstitched it. Now I can't wait to get the other fish done after seeing that one come to life.

Working on Columbine by The Silver Lining this week. I loved working on this and watching the colors come to life. He designs such beautiful flowers with each one being more vibrant than the next. He has a couple of new ones that have just come out and I am dying to buy the patterns. You can see what I have completed so far in My Photo Album under WIPs.

Having some health insurance problems in regards to my daughter so most of my time this week has been spent on the phone...on hold. I long for a day where I can just sit down, relax and stitch to my heart's content. Well, maybe when the kids are grown and gone, LOL.

I am so enjoying this blogging thing. I have greatly enjoyed reading about everyone's lives and stitching. I am getting up the courage to start commenting on some - but reading has been fun. I am also trying some things out on my own site and slowly but surely getting used to editing my page.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyas! You left a note on my blog asking about the "extras" and how I store them? What I'm doing is wrapping it up and over like I would wind it anyway, but then going around and around like you would tie a rope around a tree, tucking the end under the floss just above the label. Does this help? Yell if not. What a neat blog you have!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I checked out your Photo Album, great stitching and WIP's you have going.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home