Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Have been busy watching the Olympcis and have lost track of time!!!

My goal rotation on Columbine went extremely well. I completed the next petal just like I wanted. I think I will stick with goals on my WIPs instead of "weeks". Since I accomplished my goal I am moving on to the next one in my rotation. This will be Universal Unity. This is another one that I started many years ago and was tossed in a UFO pile. My goal on this project is to complete the giraffe (and maybe some background if all goes well).

Have found many blogs that I am interested in keeping up with - However, can't seem to get BlogRolling to list them all on my site - will work on that this week. If I can't get it to work then I will just list them myself. I am also working on getting progress bars added to my sidebar on all of my WIPs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Hello Kara, I found your blog thru the Stitching Bloggers.

I went thru your album and the projects are really beautiful. Very neat back when you showed the EMS Hedgehog.

The 2 birth samplers is so pretty. :)

It would be better if you have your picture album on the site bar as the posts progresses, new people would not be able to search for the album. It be easier for you too instead of telling them where to go. Just a thought.

Happy stitching.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home