Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Thursday, March 09, 2006


Have been working on my RR piece. With my bird theme I have finished one bird and a few branches, I have another bird and some more branches left to do. Then I will be sending it on and receiving my first piece from someone else.

Haven't done any stitching on any of my rotation because I want to get this done and out of the way. The next item coming up in rotation I really want to work on - so I would like to have this RR piece done before then. It is the afghan that I am making for my mother - Shoreline Beacons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home