Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Here is an update on my RR piece. I got the other bird done - still needs to be outlined though. All that is left are the snow covered branches and pine needles.

In looking and reading everyone's blogs, I have decided that I must be a slow stitcher. I never thought so until I started seeing all the progress people are making on their projects. Mine just doesn't seem to go as fast. I mean I only have two completes for this year and it is already March. I know I just need to stitch for enjoyment - and I do - I was just making an observation and wondering if there was anything I could do to speed things up a bit so I could feel like I was accomplishing something.

I have numerous projects at different stages of completion. I work on them in a rotation but it just doesn't seem like I am getting anywhere with them. I do like having a smaller piece almost finished. Maybe I should work on some smaller ones inbetween working on my larger pieces - I might feel like things are being accomplished when I finish smaller projects.

I will have to think more on that...

2 Comments:

Blogger patternnuts said...

I LOVE chickadees! Great job!
I stitch slow too! But I still enjoy it, and as with life, it has a way of making its own plans and getting in the way of good stitch time ;)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, stitching isn't a contest! You stitch as fast as you stitch. Some people just whip along -- maybe the quality of their work is superb -- maybe it isn't. I would rather go slow and do a GREAT job at my stitching.

I'm pretty slow too!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home