Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here is SBQ of the week:

Have you ever participated in a needlework mystery (i.e., a design that you started before knowing how it will look in the end and by which you receive parts of the design via the internet, magazines, or leaflets at spaced intervals)? If so, why did you decide to do the mystery? What appealed to you about it? Did you enjoy it? If you have not done a mystery, would you ever do one?

No, I have never participated in one of these for two reasons. Don't know if I would like stitching something that I have never seen before. The only Mysteries that I know of are Chatelaine and those are way too expensive for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home