Stitched Up Dreams

My world of Stitches, Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I dream of romantic evenings, wish for the ultimate love, hope for a future filled with both.

Friday, March 24, 2006


HAPPY DANCES!!

I completed my first RR piece for the EMS RR. This is for my project in the rotation. The first mailing date is April 15th so I am ahead of schedule.
I can't wait to start the next project.

Another happy dance is that I acquired some stash today. A needleroll from Sheperd's Bush. This will be my first attempt at making a needleroll so I am kind of excited about it. I am making this for my mother for Mother's Day. This will be my next piece that I am working on until I receive my RR package.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lillie said...

It's sooo pretty, now I'll have to look up for something as pretty if not prettier...lol
~ Lillie

8:06 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

It's lovely! RRs are so much fun, aren't they?

3:48 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Crane said...

I love this bird one!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home